New Product Research and Development relating to bicycle products:
- Plan, design and develop the new product delegated.
- Consolidate design input and develop schedule of conceptual design for Manager's approval.
- Design and develop optical illumination products.
- Evaluation and testing.
- Responsible for all areas of optical design relevant to the product specifications and development.
- Collaborate with the Product ID, Mechanical Engineering in design and product development.
- Assembly and testing of product.
- Degree in Optical and Photonics or related field.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience on new product development with hands-on experience for at least completion of 2 product cycles.
- Experience in simulation software e.g. ASAP, ZEMAX.
- Possess strong analytical skill and problem solving ability.
- Must be highly innovative and creative.
- Must be able & willing to cycle.