· Project Management - Ensure that new products are developed on time and achieve the Quality Targets. Monitor and control cost.
· New Product Research and Development - Plan, design and develop the new product delegated. Consolidate design input and develop schedule of conceptual design for Manager’s approval.
· Participate in Innovate Project Team Projects - Execute basic R&D projects and focus on main research area: Bike System.
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Entry level with good academic results are welcomed to apply
· Knowledge of Materials and Process Engineering
· Proficient in CAD / CAE, Finite Element Analysis using NX
· Good knowledge of transmission mechanisms and mechatronics
· Must be highly innovative and creative