Shimano is a renowned name in the bicycle components and fishing tackles industry. It is our hope that the products we develop create a natural and responsive interface between the user and his equipment; helping people interact and harmonise with nature through the activities they love
ASSOCIATE ENGINEER / ENGINEERS (QUALITY ENGINEERING) Assist in conducting quality checks on new and existing products in accordance with the Mass Production Authorization Notice & shipment schedule, quality specifications and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare New Product Quality Requirements
- Study and verify critical dimensions of Part Design.
- Review work instruction and process / assembly method with process owner (Shimano Batam & Vendor).
- Check to ensure that service instruction / technical information are in line with New Product specifications and requirements.
- Testing, evaluation and verification of Products
- Design verification and improvements of Products
- Assist in analysing and determining the root causes of problems and identifying solutions for improvement for current Products.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Mininum 2 years relevant working experience. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Basic knowledge of injection molding, stamping or PCB would be advantageous.
- Must be independent and possess good communication skills.
- Able to perform overtime and willing to travel oversea as and when required.
- Passion in Bicycles will be an added advantage
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume stating your last drawn & expected salaries to:
Shimano (Singapore) Pte Ltd
20 Benoi Sector, Jurong Town
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)