- Involve in Machining processes design, setup, CNC Programming & troubleshooting to comply with production quantity & quality;
- Initiate and perform continual improvement in projects. E.g. cycle time improvements and tool costs saving aspects;
- Involved in Improvement Projects;
- Maintaining work compliance to Safety and EHSMS aspects.
- A relevant Technical Certificate (NTC/ITC/NITEC/Higher NITEC/Master NITEC) or Diploma in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering field;
- Must be proficient in CNC Programming Language and Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) Applications;
- Must have at least 3 years of specialized Machining processing experience;
- Possess analytical and adaptive to fast-paced work environment;
- Have great interest in Projects Management & Presentation tasks;
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Applications;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staffs;
- Energetic; Independent and self-motivated;
- Willingness to perform hands-on tasks in the shopfloor.
Interested applicants, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org