- Provide engineering support in achieving process optimization for Stamping Process
- Redesign stamping process by tooling modification and improvement
- Work as a team with production specialist to improve machine OEE result
- Perform 2D/3D simulation process to determine process capability/prediction to reduce trial & error mistake.
- Perform 3D CAD construction to CF/STP Profile Punch and Die for complex shapes which cannot be done in 2D.
- Perform Stamping die set designing accordingly to product specification requirement
- Carry process layout discussion & confirmation with R&D & production team .
- Perform 3D CAD construction for complex shapes Profile Punch & Die .
- Work as a team & perform tool testing with tester to achieve tooling FA on time.
- Carry out further tool improvement during initial production period to stabilize tool condition.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Precision Engineering or related disciplines
- Knowledge in plastic and/or metal stamping process
- Experience in stamping tooling designing will be advantageous
- Proficient in 2D & 3D AutoCAD or others CAD applications
- Self-motivated and able to meet project deadlines
Interested applicants, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org