• Research on concepts to innovate and improve existing/new products
• Plan, design and develop products within quality target and cost
• Consolidate design input and develop schedule of conceptual design for Manager’s approval.
• Participate in Innovate Project Team Projects - Execute basic R&D projects and focus on main research area: Bike System.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics
• Minimum 1 years of related R & D experience (Internship / FYI projects experience is considered)
• Proficient in CAD / CAE, Finite Element Analysis using NX
• Highly innovative and creative
• Must know how to cycle
Interested applicants, please send in your application to email@example.com