Quality Control Inspector (Tooling)
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Good knowledge in using measuring equipment and guages.
- Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspection of components
- Insure that all parts and components have been tested and measure within specifications/tolerances.
- Initiate Non-Conformance reports as required
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing on the computer in various programs.
- Prepare (FA) First Article Samples, check sheet and documentation for submission.
- With relevant Quality Inspection experience in Plastics Mold preferred
- Practical understanding of precision tooling desired
- Ability to use basic hand measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, gauge pins, etc.) required
- Experience with visual and touch probe CMMs (Zeiss, Nikon) and Optical comparator desired
- Experience with metrology, GD&T, technical drawing reading
- Fluency in ISO program management and implementation is an asset
- General computer proficiency
Interested applicants, please send in your application to email@example.com