Quality Control Engineer (Tooling)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspection of components
- Insure that all parts and components have been tested and measure within specifications/tolerances.
- Initiate Non-Conformance reports as required.
- Communicate with supervisors, mold technicians and other staff to resolve inspection questions.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing on the computer in various programs
- Read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Report any product defects immediately to the technician
- Support the implementation of ISO registration, compliance and audits
- Maintain calibration, first article, internal auditing and training programs
- Direct customer and supplier support for quality matters verfication if required
- Minimum ITE in engineering or other relevant fields
- With relevant Quality Control experience in Plastics Mold preferred
- Practical understanding of precision tooling
- Ability to use basic hand measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, gauge pins, etc.) required
- Experience with visual and touch probe CMMs (Zeiss, Nikon) and Optical comparator desired
- Experience with metrology, GD&T, technical drawing reading
- Fluency in ISO program management and implementation is an asset
- General computer proficiency
- Able to perform Over time
- Able to perform rotating shift
Interested applicants, please send in your application to email@example.com