Marketing Officer (Fishing Tackles)
- Promote sport fishing products to markets in South East Asia
- Train & nurture staff to carry out duties effectively & efficiently
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
Duties and responsibilities
- Study & understand Product function, market needs & competitors activities
- Plan & execute creative Marketing material for related markets
- Design & print effective promotional activities for related markets
- Liaise with Japan HQ for additional product information & materials.
- Ensure marketing materials used are in compliance with corporate identity
- Plan/ manage half yearly marketing budget for each country in the region.
- Source & liaise with suitable suppliers for marketing materials needed.
- Plan and liaise closely with customers in Regional NPP/Exhibitions/Surveys
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by superior.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Mass Communication/ Marketing or other relevant fields
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Media & Marketing field experience
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skill & good team player
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadline
- Class 3 licence will be added advantage
- The employee may be required to go on fishing trips for work related purposes
- Able to support events during non-working hours when required
- Able to travel overseas when required
- 20 Benoi Sector, Singapore 629852 (Transport from North/West area of Singapore)
- 8am - 530pm (Mondays to Fridays)
- Lunch provided
- Uniform provided
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org