Robotics Engineer (Maintenance & Facilities)
Robot Maintenance (80%)
- Create programs code from beginning for ABB, Yaskawa and Toshiba robots.
- Integrate robotics with peripherals such as gripper and vision.
- Advise on end effectors design.
- Analyse and resolve program failures.
- Provide technical support and manual to end users.
- Work closely with the project manager and vendor on new robot installation projects.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of all robots in SPL, SBM & SCM (AHQ Support).
- Conduct robot basic operation training to engineers or operators in SPL and SCM (AHQ Support).
- Modification and improvement of robot programming
- Maintenance & Facilities Process analysis
- Improve robot efficiency
- Inventory list
- Spare part purchase
- Projects presentation
- Lead projects team
- 20 Benoi Sector, Singapore 629852 (Transport from North/West area of Singapore)
- 8am - 530pm (Mondays to Fridays)
- Lunch provided
- Uniform provided
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com