Internal Audit and Compliance (J-SOX)
- Perform Japan SOX, financial and/or operational audits for organization and business units.
- Implement compliance activities in accordance to HQ requirements.
- Ensures corporate governance and compliances for organization and business operations.
- Regional HQ role in supporting subsidiaries in J-SOX and Compliances implementation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan, organize and execute Japan SOX internal audit programs.
- Assess and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the design and operation of internal controls for the business operations.
- Identify and communicate control weaknesses and make appropriate recommendation to close control gaps.
- Prepare audit reports and follow-up with process owners to ensure timely remediation.
- Reporting to top management and HQ internal audit office.
- Spearhead compliance projects in accordance to HQ requirements.
- Provide support to subsidiaries in implementing J-SOX and Compliances projects.
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of internal audit related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good knowledge of risk, controls and J-SOX
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Proactive and willing to spearhead projects
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Prior exposure in handling special projects, investigations etc. as requested by management.
- Able to work independently and under tight schedules.
- Willing to travel to overseas subsidiaries for regular audit and ad-hoc projects.
- 20 Benoi Sector, Singapore 629852 (Transport from North/West area of Singapore)
- 8am - 530pm (Mondays to Fridays)
- Lunch provided
- Uniform provided
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org