General Operations Assistant
- Assist and verify travel arrangements for managers and office staff.
- Manage inventory and annual issuance of uniforms.
- Coordinate checks and maintenance on office equipment and facilities.
- Responsible for pantry supplies and up-keep of guest rooms.
- Ad-hoc as assigned.
- Minimum O level.
- Prior experience in admin would be a plus.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested applicants, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org